ADOPTED! Meet Oliver, the 2-3-year-old male Golden Retriever! Currently, Oliver is in South Korea waiting patiently for his freedom flight to the USA after being saved from a high kill shelter, believed to be abandon by his family as he knows various commands in Korean. People in Korea are known to abandon their dogs for a variety of reasons, some being due to having a new baby, the dog being overweight or simply just being too expensive to maintain. Needless to say, we are planning to help Oliver find his forever home that simply won’t quit him! For those wanting more information about this cutie, check out his profile below!
- Adoption Status- ADOPTED
- Name- Oliver
- Age- Veterinarians believe he is around 2 or 3 years old
- Sex- Male
- Location- South Korea
- Rescued From– A high kill shelter in South Korea
- Personality- Very sweet, more of a human dog than a dog’s dog.
- Activities- Enjoys relaxing, does not have the common Golden energy but could be due to his current medication.
- Health Status- Overall, very healthy but Oliver does have heartworms and is undergoing treatment now.
- Behavior Around Kids- We believe he is friendly but it has not been confirmed.
- Behavior Around Dogs- So far, he has gotten along with other dogs great! He did show slight aggression to a smaller female puppy, however, it was short lived and he resumed playing with her shortly after.
- Adoption Cost- $800 which covers medical treatment, flight, vaccinations, travel documents, spay/neuter, crate for travel + more.
To apply for OLIVER, please submit an application here.